Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using http://edulyf.com (“the Site”) operated by Edulyf (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://edulyf.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Edulyf and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Also, if you can share your notes with us, we will help millions of students of our country.
As education system in India is approaching towards Digital Education, Edulyf will help students to become comfortable with online reading and problem solving. We have collaborated with schools and colleges across the country.You can Email us notes and study material at firstname.lastname@example.org, If the size of notes are too big, please contact us at email@example.com. We will discuss and find some possible solution like Google Drive, Drop Box etc
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
You represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website, that:
1. belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
2. Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
harm minors in any way;
3. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
4. violates any law for the time being in force;
You further represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that your use of the Website shall not:
1. violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
2. interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
3. impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
4. forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
5. upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
6. upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes therights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Edulyf.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
All material available on this website Edulyf.com including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws.
Access to the Edulyf services and content is subject to these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions contain warranty disclaimers guidelines for link to other websites & linking disclaimer and limitation on use.
Edulyf grants user of this website the permission to reproduce copies of the material contained therein strictly for personal information/private use and non- commercial use only.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Website, or items advertised on the Website, by end users or any other third parties.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.