• Participate in internal and client calls as needed.
• Work on online tools XML and HTML mapping to configure IBM's Smarter WorkForce products for clients specific needs.
• Provide expert guidance/assistance to the Internal Implementation consultants/clients & other Engineering departments when requested.
• Provide quick problem solving including, but not limited to, creating alternative methods of completing a task.
• Effectively prioritizes & executes tasks in a high-pressure environment with a strong customer service orientation.
• Provides clear, accurate & prompt communication to the manager and internal implementation teams.
• Handle concurrent projects & works closely with the QA, Development & Support teams to ensure quality deliverables.
• Constantly work on upgrading product skills with new enhancements.
• Contribute to IBM’s innovation initiatives.
• Able to interact & communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization [Internal/external /clients]
• This individual will need to demonstrate proficiency in HTML, & should have working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, MS Project
• Must have very high level of skills as the position continually requires initiative, tact, & diplomacy.
• Must be personally equipped to work in a fast paced agile environment with an ability to juggle multiple competing tasks & demands.
• Must be a self-starter & able to take initiative.
• Should be willing to work in any shift per the business requirement.
• Note: Travel is not required.
• Knowledge on ATS, HRIS and other HR system experience will added advantage
How to Apply: