Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata recruitment notification for SSE 234, JE, Assistant Superintendent messages. More detailed information on educational titles, age limit, the selection procedure, etc. are mentioned below.
RRB Kolkata Recruitment Details:
Total Posts: 234 posts
Section 1. Sr. Mechanical Engineer: 58
2. Sr. Section Engineer (Drawing & Design) Mechanical: 08
3. Section Sr. Electrical Engineer / Electrical (GS): 02
4. Article Sr. Electrical Engineer (TRS): 01
5. Sr. Section Engineer (Electrical) / Workshop: 05
6. Section Sr. Engineer (Design / Design & Drawing) Electrical: 06
7. Section Sr. Engineer (Signal): 06
8. Sr. Section Engineer (Telecommunications): 21
9. Equipment Depot Chief Superindent: 08
10. Junior Mechanical Engineer: 23
11. Junior Engineer (Design / Design / Design & Drawing) Mechanical: 19
12. Junior Electrical Engineer / General Electric: 19
13. Junior Engineer (Electrical) / Work Shop: 21
14. Junior Engineer (Design / Design / Design & Drafting & Estimating) Power: 07
15. Junior Engineer (Signal): 11
16. Junior Engineer (Telecommunications): 07
17. Material Depot Superindent: 12
On Age Limit:
Age should be between 18 to 32 years (junior engineer, superintendent Equipment Depot and Chemical & Metallurgical assistants), 20-34 (senior engineer and section head Depot Superintendent Material) YEARS.
Applicants must have done Licence / Bachelor Graduation / BE / B.Tech (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / industrial / tools and decision matrices / Automotive / Production / Computers / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation and Control Engineering) / Diploma (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / tool and die making / car / Production / Computers / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation and Control Engineering) / M.Sc (Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry) or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Will be selected based on their performance in the written examination.
Pay Scale: 9300-34800 / - With 4200 / -, 4600 / - Salary Grade.
How To Apply:
Applicants may complete the online form on the official website before or on 26-07-2015.
Registration of the application online last date: 26-07-2015