IIT Exclusive By Edulyf
AIPMT Exclusive By Edulyf
Digital Strategist Analytics-IBM India Private Limited
Job Position Title
Digital Strategist Analytics
IBM India Private Limited
Location of Work
Marketing & Communications
Demand Programs Professional
Job Ref Code
22th Jun 2015
Develop Digital Analytics reports and dashboards for use in communicating digital performance to stakeholders from marketing managers through to executive level dashboards
• Deep specialized analysis using IBM Digital Analytics to find insights using attribution models, segmentation, click path analysis, visitor behavior analysis and influence campaign and e-nurture strategies by collaborating with portfolio marketing managers
• Collaborating with team-mates specialized in Unica 9.1 to ensure Digital Analytics supports marketing automation as well as sales automation / context for sellers.
• Tie data to goals & objectives – assisting the marketing teams in understanding customer segmentation, profiles, behaviors and patterns to develop target KPIs and then evaluate success / results to evolve future strategies.
• Tagging and tracking standards – evolving as necessary; assisting marketing managers to ensure appropriate tagging is used for all campaigns and tracking of all tags
• Work closely with the web development team as necessary to ensure appropriate page level tagging is in place for new web pages or dedicated campaign landing pages.
How to Apply: